Evening Star 1
Evening Star 1 is suited to be a variety of uses specifically those where shallow water access and tidal constraints are an issue! Example Mining exploration, environmental study, marine construction and support, crew and light vehicle placement in remote areas and any number of other uses.
Apart from that she is also very suited to getting small groups of dedicated ‘Fishos’ or outdoor types into those rarely visited places where the fishing, wildlife and serenity are just unbelievable. The Air Con and hot shower make her the ideal base to come home to after a day out in the wild.
Having completing a number of successful jobs to remote western provinces, PNG, numerous locations around Cape York, the Torres Straits and the Gulf of Carpentaria. Evening Star 1 is fully crewed and ready to provide you with a cost effective solution to your marine associated requirements.
- Vessel Type: Aluminium landing barge, general purpose, displacement approx 12 tonnes (light).
- Dimensions: LOA 16.16M, Beam 4M, Draft .8M (less with sterndrives tilted), Cargo Deck 7.6M long x 3.3M
wide, Min door/ramp opening 2.69M.
- Registration: No 21153QC, MSQ Certificate of Registration No 900026103.
- USL Class: 2C
- AMSA: Registered Official No 860393.
- Capacity: Load 6 tonnes, passengers x 12 + 2 crew.
- Main Engine: 2x Yanmar 6LP-‐STE @ 235 KW each.
- Drives: 2 x Mercruiser Bravo 2 sterndrives (can be tilted for access to shallow water).
- Auxiliary: Isuzu/Samford 9Kva, single phase.
- Fuel Capacity: 2700 lts main tank (2x500lt roll on deck tanks available).
- Fresh Water: 1000 Lts
- Range: 1000NM (approx)
- Speed: 10 Knots
- Manning: 1 x master class 5, with MED 3 + 1 x deckhand.
- Electronics Included: Radar, sounders x 2, GPS Plotter x 2, Communication: VHF and SAT Phone.
All enquiries to: Val Johns - 0414 861 287
PO Box 951, Edge Hill Qld 4870
ABN: 84 934 920 584